US/EST: 25 Jun 2019 09:41

Funds Trade Thread *****USE AT OWN RISK*****

525 posts, 164 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

8 years ago

not sure how it makes him seem like the official guy based on reading his first post where he said he started it so everyone can do their trades, but hey, you see what you want to see.

I know noone is gonna change your mind on anything so kudos to you for warning everyone that they should ship first to Huss instead of what he didnt say, where they have to ship first

post modified 8 years ago

SNB
SNB 725 points
4683 posts

8 years ago

steadycash
steadycash 158 points
2529 posts

8 years ago

Maybe Admin can make a thread for this so we can stay on point. A trading thread is a good idea.

ZeBeSt7R
ZeBeSt7R 115 points
6495 posts

8 years ago

is there a way to display someone s future investments ( or current ) and how much they are?

If someone has 1k invested , they can trade up to 1k in an official CMU prob.. if obv they dont ship , they lose their investments.

advertisement
SNB
SNB 725 points
4683 posts

8 years ago

hussainsajwani
hussainsajwani 167 points
2275 posts

8 years ago

steady this is a trading thread. i asked admin if they wanna make one or just make this sticky and make it official so we have on thread to trade. also i need about 500 FullTilt if anyone got any thanks.

hussainsajwani
2275 posts

8 years ago
  • NEED STARS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PLEASE PM * WILL SEND TILT OBV. *
MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11796 points
25811 posts

8 years ago

IMO Huss can be trusted 1000% I wouldnt mind sending 10k to him …. and Zeb wtf is this?
lmao , you sir , just failed the internet.
Like bustuw said , keep thinking you re above everyone for binking a hyper.
Last week Huss was 17/3903 in 750k and yesterday 25/2092 in 1M on FTP…. clear he deserves MUCH MORE CREDIT than u give him…..

ZeBeSt7R
ZeBeSt7R 115 points
6495 posts

8 years ago

So just because someone goes deep in tournaments , he should be trusted?

You just failed the internet even more.

Not sure if you know this , but 99% of rollers were players who had big scores in the past.

Anyways , im not flaming Huss just because i hate him. I just like to point out red flags when i see them.

I did it in the past with Jonhmanouras , with DylanG… Doesnt mean im right about Huss , but it s worth trying to make sure we prevent something bad.

pokerproplaya08
pokerproplaya08 0 points
3350 posts

8 years ago

Doubt anyone on this site can be trusted 100% (except sabby)

There’s plenty of people on here who can be trusted a great deal, but to be naive n believe you can just send 10k to someone and not have to worry if or when they’ll ship back funds in a swap is dumb.

I’ve made swaps with Huss for larger amounts, so I’m cool with swapping with him fwiw. Maybe I’m not speaking about him, but just in general, that you need to be careful with swaps, especially for larger amounts, to anyone. Like Zeb said, there’s plenty of guys out there with EPIC scores that rolled people, he listed me some names from PTP and I was like WTF? SRSLY? b/c these are guys that I’ve seen and been around for 2+ years and have WATCHED them win HEAPS of money, yet, they’re rolling people.

Again, no problems with Huss, I personally think he’s not tryin to scam or beat anyone over the head, but just saying in general, be weary when dealing with Swaps.

and Martin, you definitely fail at the internet.

ZeBeSt7R
ZeBeSt7R 115 points
6495 posts

8 years ago

sabby rolled me once.
He still owes me 100$ for a bet we made last year!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

sabby
sabby 1296 points
10838 posts

8 years ago

i must of gave u $100 wen u use to beg me for 10 buck stakes ;) , even tho i cnt remember this bet… i think there is only 2 people i wud trust 100 percent on this site , talking about internet , watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

hussainsajwani
2275 posts

8 years ago

Thx a bunch Martin. Don’t see why people have an issue with Who is trading with who when they have nothing do with it. If you dont have funds to thread then really need to get a life and stop hijacking thread. Regardless

I STILL NEED 3-4K ON STARS PLEASE.

pokerproplaya08
pokerproplaya08 0 points
3350 posts

8 years ago

I mean, Zeb has a right to post what he did if he feels there’s some sort of threat. Obv he dislikes you a bitmore than the normal person he bashes, but, with that said, I feel any and everyone should step up and voice their opinion if they feel someone is trying to do some shady shit.

Again, with that said, Hussain and I have made several trades, from small amts to big amounts and he’s always come correct.

hussainsajwani
2275 posts

8 years ago

theres one thing to say something backed by some facts. he is saying not to trade with me cuz im untrustworthy like i have cheated anyone before of funds? i dont go around posting his tells everytime he posts to remind people how he has been banned numerous times for being a dick. but he like to hijack threads and be a dick. thats him. and a lot of people on the site think that cuz they have PMd me saying to ignore zeb cuz he has been a dick. and i disagree with you ppp. it was totally wrong for him to post shit like this w/o a fact. regardless i dont want to get involved in an arguement with him because as i say “Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Now he is gonna post some other shit below watch lol … its coming …

MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11796 points
25811 posts

8 years ago

I have never had any issues with Hussain and swaps, has nothing to do with his deep runs Zeb – but you wrote he just did well in a hyper looks like facts state something else.

QUAKQUACK
QUAKQUACK 121 points
2907 posts

8 years ago

CAN SOME1 SEND ME 10K :]

MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11796 points
25811 posts

8 years ago

Shipped 4k Husse, Ship Tilt$ to MDMWINS avatar monkey, cityS. Can you do more? Thx
Martin

SNB
SNB 725 points
4683 posts

8 years ago

If you can’t see how it’s infinitely easier to trust someone who is winning, over someone who won in the past, then your hate is just blinding you.

advertisement
pokerproplaya08
pokerproplaya08 0 points
3350 posts

8 years ago

Not saying you ripped anyone off in this with swaps, or that you didn’t make shit right, but you did just have an event which was a bit…u know. Zeb is just on a crusade atm to crush all people who are doing things that are even slightly shady. Pretty sure its like, not 100% personal, I don’t think he’s out to bash you because you’re Hussain Sajwani, but, moreso because of the event and the other scammers on the other site he partakes in.

No beef tho Hussain, you know n I know that we’ve made our swaps, so my relationship with u in that department is fine. But it’s not like Zeb is over here trying to crush dave or Deadlyseal. Just those who MAY have (intentionally or not, that’s not really the point here) had some sort of shady shit going on involving money.

Zeb’s tells are of him being a rude little kid, but he’s never once had a problem with money, so, posting his tells about him being a dick is just relaying the message that we all know.

hussainsajwani
2275 posts

8 years ago

THANKS MARTIN GOT 4K!!! YOUR AWESOME. WILL SHIP IN A LITTLE BIT.

ZeBeSt7R
ZeBeSt7R 115 points
6495 posts

8 years ago

oh mdm , what i said was about something else bustuw said in another thread. Bustuw had made a thread about poker banned in the US and huss came in and said something like " read the other first " , which seemed a bit disrespectful so bustuw told him to stfu and stop thinking he s god just because he binked a hyper.

back to the point , i didnt come here to just BASH you , with no facts etc.

Facts show that YOU have done some shady stuff lately and i was just ( like i said 13532432 times already ) saying that you are currently not the best person to make an OFFICIAL CMU thread.

What would be your reaction if i make a thread right now called " OFFICIAL CMU CHARITY THREAD" , i ask people to ship me $ and ill donate to hobo s on the street?

go back to my first post and i obv wasnt trolling , just said that if you ship first , it s fine. i would never rlly care about any trade you make , but when you make an OFFICIAL CMU trade thread , im pretty sure someone has to come in and say somethin to make sure anyone doesnt use their " great rep " to scam like Ryan4281 did.

MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11796 points
25811 posts

8 years ago

Thx Husse you never answered if you can do more????
QQ – u need Tilt or PS?….. LOL

MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11796 points
25811 posts

8 years ago

Zeb didnt read that thread, dont really have time to read them all – and yes i saw something in the sb about a 1K$ bink or something but never did get into details. I have never been rolled doing xfers on cmu, and believe it or not I only had 2-3 events scams for like a couple of bucks each, why someone would put their name on the line for 4-5$ is a mystery to me. And I should have listened to Rwestover never stake someone with 420 in the nick :) But if ur in doubt just get the dude to ship you first then you have nothing to worry about. Also if someone claims to be a razzmaster after 30 games be cautious!

hussainsajwani
2275 posts

8 years ago

Martin can u do 6-7K more? if not its ok … on tilt please thx. im gonna go run some errands will ship wen back. just send u 4K! Thanks a bunch brotha.