US/EST: 21 Nov 2018 13:07

What am I doing wrong?

2 posts, 2 voices

Paradox
Paradox 46 points
92 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

1 month ago

I play on ACR with my money and I have to deposit to CMU to do payouts but I have nothing coming in. I am actually losing money. What am I doing wrong? Does it have to do with the P/V or something?

ZBNightOwl62
ZBNightOwl62 1241 points
8784 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

1 month ago

1) never cancel events when unnecessary, you are losing event fee if you sold shares, just refund the value of whatever you couldnt play by adding to winnings, or add other games up to the same value if investors agree.

2) if you list 100% PV (wich is great for investors) there is nothing wrong by adding the $1 fee (for events up to $149) as you do for the rake of the site you are playing on and never list at 97% PV, that would mean that you are losing 3% of your money right there.

3) You can also add the deposit fee, or ask for 105-110 PV which is still very good for SnG events.

I wouldnt go much higher as you only can accept CMU and investors pay 3.5% already when buying shares in your events (just bought 10 shares for $11 + $0.40 fee)

Cheers and GL at tables, hoping that this will help you make money as well in the next events.