US/EST: 25 May 2017 14:12

When CMU player disappear

6 posts, 4 voices

Aikon
Aikon 1323 points
3454 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

5 months ago

If a player with event for cmu disappears after completion, what will it take for you to follow up us who are buyers in this internet site. I know that you shut out the seller, but I’m worried that you follow with either the selling person, than the buyer. Think it’s time for us as buyers to get more contained herein above you who is responsible for sales of events, I airing just thought !!!! Maybee CMU just is responsible for the loose we as investors are going tru when the seller fly’s away…..

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6154 posts

5 months ago

I assume this is in relation to jakobsen70. I have to apologize for not following up on my initial reply to you a couple of days ago that he would be restircted without response in 24 hours. I have not been online much in that time frame and just back at my computer now

I am not sure what the rest of your post in terms of responsibility for investor losses. We have CMU$ as a function to help protect investors by guaranteeing their share purchase back when it is used. Outside of that, staking is an agreement between seller and buyer if pokerstars or another method are used to pay for shares

post modified 5 months ago

tkjemp
tkjemp 748 points
1027 posts

5 months ago

+1 Aikon. About time there will be some kind of insurance for buyers at CMU,,it has been to much crap during the last year with buyers loosing money and CMU no matter get their share of the buisness covered.
I stop now buing shares at CMU until this is sorted out and rather buy in other staking-sites.
Have a winning Sunday all.
tkjemp

hannyug
hannyug 1547 points
21609 posts

5 months ago

very simple solutions

if you have any slightest doubt that your funds may get scammed, do NOT buy any shares using pokerstars payment method

if you have some doubt or no doubt that that your funds will get scammed, then, buy with cmu$ payment method (if available) and your funds are guaranteed safe

if cmu$ payment method is not available, and you have a doubt, just don’t buy, but, if you DO buy with pokerstars payment method, the risk will always be with you, this should be pretty obvious by now with the number of disputes that are in the forums

advertisement
Aikon
Aikon 1323 points
3454 posts

5 months ago

Hey, my thoughts gos not only on jakobsen70. In general terms have ChipMeUp not made some changes like that to protect buyers and sellers. We have a rating system in here, as people earn trust through their participation in the forum, sale and purchase of shares. Think many would have imagined a few changes were stricter for beginners on ChipMeUp, this may be the registration information as CMU requires. It should also be possible to change the way the event should be filled out much better with information to get to set up an event. Another example could be that beginners can only set up event with only purchase through CMU dollar and the CMU gets a little better to send dollars back from CMU with a lower fee for a period. Same should also apply old players those arriving back and have been away a very long time. I expect that many others have very good suggestions for changes. I just question whether there are some changes that can protect the buyer in a better way?

Aikon
Aikon 1323 points
3454 posts

5 months ago

Changes that make ChipMeUp better will certainly lead to more players coming here and will participate in the system. I think you have a little constructive manner on this hannyg