Player Dispute - jorgethiago (locked)

28 posts, 9 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

4 years ago

http://www.chipmeup.com/player/jorgethiago

Have received multiple complaints about lack of communication with regards to these events:

http://www.chipmeup.com/event/141599/jorgethiag…
http://www.chipmeup.com/event/141202/jorgethiag…
http://www.chipmeup.com/event/140944/jorgethiag…

Given how long they have been open, I would like them refunded and cancelled

philter301
philter301 519 points
647 posts

4 years ago

Thx Harp.
From my side he was reliable member till now. He was logged in on 25. last time.
He might have issues, internet probs or private things. Hope he´s ok!

__DAVE__
__DAVE__ 510 points
5048 posts

4 years ago

He`s playing alot lately
Even though he hidden grr

Luckbox1608
Luckbox1608 2538 points
4485 posts

4 years ago

from facebook posts/pics it seems he is travelling the last days

advertisement
Aikon
Aikon 1156 points
5562 posts

4 years ago

He is online on Skype !!

philter301
philter301 519 points
647 posts

4 years ago

Really?! Hmm… wtf is wrong with him?

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

this thread is not a discussion thread for comments. No further comments are necessary on others opinions of him, or guessing on where he might be.

He has been contacted, its on him now to come back and handle his business

MDMWINS
MDMWINS 11423 points
24614 posts

4 years ago

From Skype….

Hello MDM
[17:25:58] Jorge Thiago Pinheiro de Carvalho: Will take a look at this today. Sorry for that. Thanks for talk.
[17:36:04] MDMWINS YEAH: Np gl

sure he will come and do the right thing

post modified 4 years ago

jorgethiago
jorgethiago 0 points
4862 posts

4 years ago

Hello guys. Received Harp PM and Some messages from friends at skype. Today verified some payments of my events and put all are paid. I was travelling in vacation and cant play the events. A friend was with my notebook and playing for himself. Tomorrow will read all comments here and at events page. Lets discuss the best way to solve it quickly. Im an old member of CMU Comunity and never had something like this before. I apologize for it and will do my best to everyone be happy. Thanks for read. Tomorrow im back to start read every message and search the solutions.

Regards,

Jorge Thiago

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

I have already said above how to resolve this to start.

Given how long these events have been open, I would like them cancelled and refunded in full. That is the starting point

deadlyseal
deadlyseal 242 points
622 posts

4 years ago

jesus harp dont be such an azz. he said he was sorry and wants to resolve this.pffff

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

I am pretty sure that i made it clear that unwarranted comments are not needed here. YOu have been around long enough to understand how the Player dispute threads work. Enjoy some time away

Also, not sure how reiterating my previous post of how to resolve the issue is being an ass.

there is no searching for a solution, the solution is there and had it been followed it probably would have been resolved already

Luckbox1608
Luckbox1608 2538 points
4485 posts

4 years ago

he shipped the big 4.40 for almost 2.6k, so should be easy to pay back everything – gg :)

deadlyseal
deadlyseal 242 points
622 posts

4 years ago

watch it luckbox you might get a forum chat ban.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

Clearly you dont understand the concept of irrelevant vs relevant comments. Hopefully when you come back this time you will have it figured out.

Seems stupid to lose the shoutbox/forum because of idiotic comments in the one section where you are not supposed to make comments, but to each his own

jorgethiago
jorgethiago 0 points
4862 posts

4 years ago

Hello guys! Like i said. Im back. Already refunded ALL investors. Please verify your accounts.
Again im here to apologize for it. Im old here at CMU and never thought to be unfair with investors. Thanks for friends that support me.

Like Luckbox1608 said, shipped yesterday Big $4.40 PS 1/5115 for almost 2.6k. Than what i wanna say is that im playing well and soon will create more events for us.

Thanks for read and lets finish this thread.

Thanks for confidence and hope see you investing again soon.

GL all at tables.

If wanna contact me,

just search for “Jorge Thiago Pinheiro” at Facebook or “jtpc17” at SKYPE. or Email = jtpc17@gmail.com

Regards,

Jorge Thiago

jorgethiago
jorgethiago 0 points
4862 posts

4 years ago

http://postimg.org/image/kg5pbxq7n/

post modified 4 years ago

SNB
SNB 1485 points
4684 posts

4 years ago

Nice form taking a couple of days and getting in a couple of sessions before attempting to clear things up with your buyers here.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

Its really not hard to refrain from posting in these threads

advertisement
Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

So this statement has me a bit concerned: “A friend was with my notebook and playing for himself.”

This is a pretty big issue, not only does it break the pokerstars terms of service, but on a staking site where you have other peoples money, it means others have access to your account and your investors money.

These events were open for a very long time without being played. I would like to see a Player Audit from July 9th (the date the first event was created) until yesterday

You can request this through the pokerstars client by going to requests—→playing history audit. Select the dates, make sure it is in HTML format and make the password cmucmu

When you receive the email from pokerstars, forward it to mods@chipmeup.com

jorgethiago
jorgethiago 0 points
4862 posts

4 years ago

Youre correct Harp “Its really not hard to refrain from posting in these threads”.

First of all, SNB, if you didnt saw before. ALL my events says at event page:

“I will play this event when ALL shares are sold.”

So that means there is no problem I play something while quotas are not sold. And as I recall, none of the latter three events had a complete sale of the shares. Should not reply here as the Harp spoke, but felt entitled to do this. My only mistake was in not having seen the reviews of the investors in the event pages and answer them. As I said earlier I was traveling and fishing and sometimes was not available with internet and I apologize for that. These problems never happened in my entire stay here at CMU. And most of you are witness to it.

And about it:

Harp: “So this statement has me a bit concern:” A friend was playing with my notebook and for himself. "

This is a pretty big issue, not only does it break the pokerstars terms of service, but on a staking site where you have other peoples money, it means others have access to your account and your investors money.

These events Were open for a very long time without being played. I would like to see the Audit Player from July 9th (the date the event was first created) until yesterday "

Surely I misunderstood this phrase Harp. I know the rules of PokerStars and CMU. And NEVER give in my account to someone else play. My laptop ran out of the lock with password you normally use, and my password is saved on PokerStars. This friend just used the notebook for 01 days and played poker, obviously without my permission. After this done, when using the notebook again and realized using the strongly rebuked. And ordered the immediate reimbursement of the amount spent. The same understood his mistake and did as ordered. The phrase seemed as if the friend had UNRESTRICTED access to notebook and my PokerStars account, which differs completely from reality. It was an unfortunate time event and that he will not be repeated. I was honest with everyone here at CMU telling what had happened (even though it seemed a breach of terms), luckily it was not what happened. In short he HAD account access, which is VERY different from having access. And that totally changes everything.

Finally, as Harp asked, requested the audit player and already sent to email.

Hope all has been clear this time. I apologize for not having solved before and also ask to be released to the creation of events because the WCOOP is there.

Thanks for read.

Regards,

Jorge Thiago

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

I will review the player audit today and the rest of your comments today when i have a chance

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

to update i am working my way through the player audit, will not be posting until i have finished

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

4 years ago

Can you tell me the exact dates you were on holidays? did you play at all during this time? and you said you friend had access on 1 day, which day was it

jorgethiago
jorgethiago 0 points
4862 posts

4 years ago

Hello Harp. My Holidays are from July 10th to Today. Tomorow my universitu lesobs come back. He played only 30th of august. Thanks for read.