US/EST: 23 Jan 2019 12:48

Player Dispute - AydinChecka/ayhan_fb1907 (locked)

33 posts, 11 voices

ayhan_fb1907
ayhan_fb1907 292 points
4182 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

5 years ago

Not constructive

post modified 5 years ago

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

5 years ago

Any more posts like the previous two and you both will receive bans (ayhan yours will be served if you are unrestricted)

The links are posted as to why this restriction happened and what ayhan’s brother did, the added commentary is not needed.

You guys want to discuss further, open your own thread outside player dispute area

ZeBeSt7R
ZeBeSt7R 115 points
6495 posts

5 years ago

I do not understand how my post was not constructive?

I was providing information that i was actually rolled by his brother which is obviously relevant information.

Im part of this as much as all the other investors who are scared of losing MU in Ahyan since i actually LOST money because of this situation.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

5 years ago

90% of your post was designed to inflame the situation and you know it

I am fine with you posting that you were the one rolled as well and that you agree with the stance of us having to restrict IP matches and siblings in these cases

I am not fine in you trying to create drama in a situation where no drama is needed and was resolved to the extent it could be at that point.

So as i said, you want to get in an arguement and sling mud/name call, create your own thread and leave it out of the player disputes

There is nothing new to add to this until Aydin has paid back, so i expect no further posts

advertisement
Servej
Servej 164 points
1520 posts

5 years ago

aydin paid back, please confirm it and plz unban ayhan.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

5 years ago

Once the matter is resolved on ptp we will resolve it here

playaz
playaz 84 points
300 posts

5 years ago

this situation make no sens ! Ayhan is a fuking good boy and a trustable binker ! Lock him because his brother made shit on another site… its stupid and not normal. Ayhan didnt made any fault on any site, so why he have to get fuck like that ?
so just one word : WTF !!

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

5 years ago

Actually playaz, if you took the time to do your research you would see that restricting siblings and ip matches is quite normal across all staking sites. My guess is you haven’t taken the time to determine what is normal or not in the staking world before writing your profanity laced post above.

Also, it is easy to see that it is not stupid since it is pretty clear that the funds got paid back because of the pressure put on Aydin due to his brother being restricted as well. So, again, had you taken the time to actually read through the posts and explanation above and the appeal thread on ptp, you would see that it clearly is neither stupid or abnormal.

The next time you make a post like that in a player dispute thread, you will receive a shoutbox/forum ban. I suggest you read the rules about posting in these threads. You want to voice your opinon, do it in a different area of the forum in a different thread

Until today, not proof had been brought forward, nor had the investor confirmed receipt of payment. Now the investor has confirmed payment was made so we can move forward.

Ayhan account will be unrestricted.

As for Aydin, given the complete lack of respect in your appeal (treating it like a joke at the start then going off the deep end after), and the fact that you are lying by saying the money was there the whole time, when your brother already admitted you stole it (not to mention you receiving transfers in order to pay as shown by the screenshot sent to me by your brother) will be banned

It is unfortunate that one sibling was put in a bad situation by another, but that is between them. Other than choosing to continue his event with CMU$, Ayhan did everything we asked.

Again, I will make it clear for everyone who reads this, our policy of restricting other members whith close ties to restricted members on this site or others will not change. This appeal alone is evidence that in the end it helps investors recover funds/put less funds in jeopardy.