Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

5 years ago

He should not be allowed back ever obviously scambag

FrostyACOG
FrostyACOG 0 points
1319 posts

5 years ago

I will not be commenting anymore on this thread. I will wait for harp to come online. I have paid everyone in full as promised and given a bonus amount. If that makes me a bad guy so be it. Im outta here.

Peace

AQUARAIDER
AQUARAIDER 978 points
8565 posts

5 years ago

BONUS AMOUNT LOLOL

$10 ..YOU OUT DID URSELF.

FROSTY 2.3K …. ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BUYERS $

YOUR QUITE A GUY… 0.4% VERY GENEROUS OF YOU !!!!! ON A FULLSTAKED MTT !!!!

SINCERELY HOPE YOU DON,T THINK THIS IS RIGHT IN ANY WAY /SHAPE/OR FORM

hateraises
hateraises 3084 points
38885 posts

5 years ago

+1

advertisement
FrostyACOG
FrostyACOG 0 points
1319 posts

5 years ago

2.4% to be precise, 10$ x 5 right ?

Dolf_delft
Dolf_delft 1495 points
4047 posts

5 years ago

aqua means 0.4% per investor ;)

FrostyACOG
FrostyACOG 0 points
1319 posts

5 years ago

0.4% to each investor, 2.4% Generous of me ;)

FrostyACOG
FrostyACOG 0 points
1319 posts

5 years ago

And to be clear, People got this % Extra -

BareenaKing – 7%
Matio – 3.5%
Superman – 3.5%
Dolf_Delft – 7%
Jutteman – 1.75%

According to 10$ Each. More Interest than you’ll probably get when you deposit this amount in the bank for 23 Days. And Comparing my win with this is totally irrelevant Aqua. If I won that much, It was because I played well for 10+ Hrs, Outlasted 8K+ Runners, and grinded my ass off for the past 3 weeks. I think it actually is quite generous of me to pay this. I have something planned for these investors which I wouldn’t reveal right now. I have a different way of doing things, I don’t like buying people with money. I really don’t have much more to say on this topic.

GL in the SCOOP 42-M Aqua :)

-FrostyACOG

AQUARAIDER
AQUARAIDER 978 points
8565 posts

5 years ago

WHO DID THE $11 YOU PLAYED WITH BELONG TO ?

ANSWER PLEASE.. U OR THE BUYERS ?

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

5 years ago

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av...

Spreadsheet updated and payments made. Jutteman your payment will come from the Tony G account as i reached my daily transfer limits.

So moving on.

User will not be allowed to continue on site based on the following:

1. Lets be clear here. This was not a mistake, this was outright premeditated theft. You put yourself on hide on the final table, logged out of cmu and stopped responding to messages the minute you realized you were in for a big payday.

The fact that you then came back the next day and closed your event at $0 shows that even with time to actually think about your actions, you still chose to steal your investors money, adding to the insult, paying out a mere pittance to each backer while you took their funds.

2. Not paying all funds remaining in your account to your backers once you decided to “do the right thing”. The right thing at that point, zero out your account and then work to pay it back. It is you who should suffer through paying a debt, not your backers. You were quick to post how you grinded $5 into blah blah, once you won yesterday, well, you should have actually grinded your packback on your own, instead of again using your investors as a crutch

3. I’m not going to get into whether it was horrible bankroll management to be playing $100 and $60 hypers or whether your “friend” was playing them. Fact is, you claiming it was your “friend” is actually worse than if you had of admitted to playing them yourself. Had you done that, it would have just been another instance of poor judgement, by admitting that someone else has access to your account and plays on it, you are not only breaking the TOS of Pokerstars, but also breaking one of the probably oldest staking rules. For this alone, despite the other things, you could have very well been banned.

4. Your win yesterday is not irrelevant. You win money a month ago, keep investors moeny, pay out a small amount…..yesterday, you win with investors money, and again you pay a small amount of $10 extra, and keep their money again. What is irrelevant is that you played 10+ hours and outlasted 8k people. It is also not “quite generous” of you to pay a small $10 to your investors. The fact that this is your attitude means you have no future here or on any staking site for that matter.

Lastly, you claim you are not a thief or a scammer. Unfortunately, you are, and have been the minute you decided to click cashout 3 weeks ago and put your needs ahead of those who put their trust in you.

User banned, gl elsewhere