US/EST: 24 Jun 2019 13:51

Player Dispute - AceholeAA

10 posts, 8 voices

aceholeAA
aceholeAA 0 points
1420 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

almost 2 years ago

hi i just wanna report myself about my event i spend my investor money coz of financial problem in the past 6months now i thought im gonna win it back that money but didnt really run good this days past so if my investor allow me to do a payback stake event as MBG suggested to me i really want to do it coz i wanna stay here if i get banned here its the end for me no other staking room for me and nomore $$ to play and ithink i cant payback anymore what i owe if i dont have the opportunity to play and try to win some in mmt`s im sorry what i did , i was in financial bad situation thats why i did it … im really sorry guys i did really try to win big to win back what i borrowed…. im tryin to win this moth in master leauge if i lucky i can get there $50 atleast if more luckier can get more,, $100 is what i spent in the past 2 months in my event i hope u allow me to stay here in cmu and il try my best to payback u all in my payback event…..

aceholeAA
aceholeAA 0 points
1420 posts

almost 2 years ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/events/payouts/167716 need to payout all my investor total of $97.50 this is the total that i owed the rest is my winning shares the total ending bankroll is $120 so my winning shares is $22.50 i keep it and play it for myself and try to win and the next days? pay it what i owed in this event?what should be the solution??

Schabernack
Schabernack 1328 points
10240 posts

almost 2 years ago

Does that mean at this point you have 22.50$ in your cashier? Think it would be a good start to post the exact number of money you have left and people can start a conversation from there.

rkleefstra
rkleefstra 271 points
1073 posts

almost 2 years ago

Not happy. Thinking…

advertisement
brooker10
brooker10 478 points
2760 posts

almost 2 years ago

im a small investor in this but feel if you have 22.50 in your cashier , you should just pay out the investors now instead of playing with whats left

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

almost 2 years ago

So the first thing that should be done here is saying how much funds you have in your account right now, it is not your money and it should be going back to investors.

I would suggest sending it to CMU so it is in your cmu account until i have had a further look at this.

Continuing to play is not how things are done here, especially when the money is not yours

You also need to request a player audit from May 9th until today for me to look at. You can send me the player audit link to mods@chipmeup.com and make the password cmucmu

IF you want to do the right thing here, this is the start.

__DAVE__
__DAVE__ 290 points
5048 posts

almost 2 years ago

glad i brought with cmu

brooker10
brooker10 478 points
2760 posts

almost 2 years ago

sharkscope says hes played and min cashed since the dispute ..

Himbourg
Himbourg 267 points
148 posts

almost 2 years ago

And also finished 90th in August Masters League for $50

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/online-poker-...

ZBNightOwl62
ZBNightOwl62 1242 points
9130 posts

6 months ago

Still begging for loans per PM after more then a year… BANNED