US/EST: 22 Mar 2019 09:56

Player Dispute - mukhordina/shulclife/shulc_life (locked)

8 posts, 4 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1603 points
6177 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

over 1 year ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/player/mukhordina
https://www.chipmeup.com/player/shulclife
https://www.chipmeup.com/player/shulc_life

Please explain the relationship between these 3 accounts

post modified over 1 year ago

shulclife
shulclife 0 points
279 posts

over 1 year ago

1 of my girlfriend, 2 my, 3 account which I asked you to remove several times already. Unlock!

shulclife
shulclife 0 points
279 posts

over 1 year ago

How long shall I wait?

Harp221122
Harp221122 1603 points
6177 posts

over 1 year ago

well i looked into this some more and have a few issues

first, I dont believe that i have received a request to close the 2nd account, it might have went to another admin but was not forwarded to me.

That being said, if you have asked numerous times for it to be closed, why do you keep accessing it? and accessing both accounts on the same days?

Also, its clear that you most likely have two pokerstars accounts? you have never uploaded from your shul’c1907 account to cmu, but appear to be using that on stars.

You have been uploading from the pokerstars account (shulc1907) listed in the account you want closed, shulc_life

I can also see that there was an upload to that same account from pokerstars account mukh2006, which is the stars account in your girlfriends account.

So do you have access to more than one pokerstars account?

Lastly, you clearly have posted a link to mukh2006 opr in your player profile

advertisement
mukhordina
mukhordina 18 points
9 posts

over 1 year ago

1. I do not care if you believe there or not. I am a person, I have a photo, I have documents, and I will not allow myself to be treated like a pig.
If you do not turn on your head, I’ll leave your portal, and you’ll lose the customer from scratch.
We do not know English and it is difficult to understand what you are saying exactly.
2. The letter was sent in support. Ask them.

shulclife
shulclife 0 points
279 posts

over 1 year ago

I had to go into the shulc_life profile after after refilling the account, your support sent money to shulc_life and not to shulclife because you had to go to it.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1603 points
6177 posts

over 1 year ago

I am not sure how you are “being treated like a pig” you have 3 accounts that are linked here and 3 pokerstars accounts that all have had some sort of activity with our site and all mixed in. The questions above are pretty standard

as for support sending money to one account vs the other. Pokerstars deposits are automatic and would be sent to the account with the linked pokerstars name we received from:

money was deposited into your sculc_life account because it came from shulc1907 on stars (which is the account in that profile).

The profile you are now using has scul’c1907 as the stars name and that is what you are posting hands from.

So unless i am missing something you are uploading from one stars account, and playing with another.

This doesnt even take into consideration that you have also posted stats for mukh2006 in your own profile as well.

At this point, given that you didnt answer the question of whether you have access to more than one stars account but claimed you were being treated unfairly, I don’t think there is a reason to continue on site

All funds in accounts will be returned during next withdrawal run

admin
admin 44 points
1192 posts

over 1 year ago

We have examined the history and the email activity over the last few months and decided to enable the 2 accounts: shulclife and mukhordina. We trust that you will only use these accounts in the future.

We have a strict rule that you cannot have multiple ChipMeUp accounts. If we do find any more accounts created, then we will have no other option but to ban all your accounts permanently.

ChipMeUp is a site based on trust and honesty – the activity on all the different ChipMeUp/PokerStars accounts will only reduce the likelihood that other members will want to deal with you in the future, so you are only damaging your own reputation.

Thanks for your understanding.