19 posts, 12 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

4 years ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/player/DefconBlue

I have received a few complaints about this event not being paid out:

https://www.chipmeup.com/event/161233/-defconbl...

this events also look to be progressing slowly:

https://www.chipmeup.com/event/161368/-defconbl...

User restricted pending resolution of the two events above.

This event i would also like closed and refunded (less the $5 loss for one tournament):

https://www.chipmeup.com/event/161401/-defconbl...

further, I would like the two events that have not started to be refunded to buyers until issues are sorted out

post modified 4 years ago

_DefconBlue_
_DefconBlue_ 0 points
459 posts

4 years ago

hello everyone, i’m really sorry this happened, my sencear apologys. i’m doing payouts now as

BareenaKing
BareenaKing 182 points
2579 posts

4 years ago

Received $

aniceboy
aniceboy 445 points
547 posts

4 years ago

received all $$

advertisement
hannyug
hannyug 447 points
27266 posts

4 years ago

Received $

Raymond1976
Raymond1976 1492 points
22267 posts

4 years ago

recieved all $ thanks

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

as per the pm i replied to:

1. the money needing to be refunded to kiro for open events should be sent to your cmu account and we will refund kiro from there

2. BOTH open events need to be refunded and closed

3. I made it clear above that the wcoop event should be closed and refunded, less the $5 loss from one game, yet you have decided on your own to continue the event. This is not acceptable while a user is restricted. So again, close this event and payout to buyers: https://www.chipmeup.com/event/161401/-defconbl...

Lastly, I would like to see a player audit from Sept 4th to current. You can request this through the pokerstars client by going to Tools—-History & Stats—-playing history audit

select the proper dates and select HTML format. Make the password cmucmu. When they send you the email with the link, forward it to mods@chipmeup.com and post here when it is sent so i know to look for it

_DefconBlue_
_DefconBlue_ 0 points
459 posts

4 years ago

everything is closed and refunded. player audit on the way

_DefconBlue_
_DefconBlue_ 0 points
459 posts

4 years ago

audit link sent to emailadress

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

I will review the audit when i have a chance

Also as per pm, despite investors in the wcoop event saying they will buy agian when restriction is resolved, you have been asked twice to refund those shares, which again it is not clear in your pm that you have done so, despite the shares being marked as paid out. If you have not done so, refund the shares as asked

You can also pm all buyers from these events to post here that they have received their funds. some have already, but would like confirmation from the rest

brooker10
brooker10 623 points
3163 posts

4 years ago

received $

PokerShame
PokerShame 398 points
2289 posts

4 years ago

recieved$

Svenator
Svenator 503 points
3988 posts

4 years ago

Received $

kirobritona5
kirobritona5 4046 points
18021 posts

4 years ago

Me to all received. :)

seedcleanerz
seedcleanerz 131 points
236 posts

4 years ago

Received $

ZBNightOwl62
ZBNightOwl62 1244 points
9153 posts

4 years ago

Refunded, thx

BareenaKing
BareenaKing 182 points
2579 posts

4 years ago

Wcoop refunded ty

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

Thank you for the replies. As an update i didnt have a chance to review audit today and am out of town tomorrow, so will have it reviewed on thursday but confirm have received the file

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

After reviewing the audit it is pretty clear basically since you started selling the first event in question above (on September 4th) you pretty much at no times had the required funds in your account. It appears that as transfers came in, you were playing the funds.

When the first tournament was played on the 6th of September, you should have had $149 in your account ($82 of investors and $67 for your share of the event). You had $28.95 total.

It appears as though the last event to be played for this event was miniwcoop #10 in which you cashed for $46.89 on september 7th. at this point the event total was $174 by your numbers, but your account only had $52.39 in it. Even if you take out your portion, you should have still had $93.48 to pay out to buyers

Shortly after that (within 3 hours), you received a few transfers and looks like cashed in another event which put your account up to $175 but you chose not to pay out at that point but play more games, of which some it appears you sold as well.

I could go on farther but the situation doesnt change much with your account, numerous more times you play your account down to zero, never going above $52 and the day before you were restricted ending the day at $0.04 despite owing money on one event for 5 days, and another event that was running with shares purchased, and two more events with shares collected

On the 12th, the day you were restricted it looks like you got lucky and wone a 180 man which then allowed you to pay out the events in question above.

In addition to the findings of the audit, I have also been told that during this time you had asked for loans from members here and after being asked numerous times to close your WCOOP event, you in fact are still running the event and told investors to simply put that they had been refunded in the thread, when they actually were not. Given that you only had $2.62 in your account when you sent me the audit, i can see why you would not want to have to refund them, and if they wanted to take that risk themselves, so be it but going around the cmu restriction system is something we take seriously.

My guess is you are also probably selling action through cmu as well.

Given the floating of funds above, asking multiple members for loans and the circumvention of the restriction, I see no reason for you to continue to be a member of CMU

Any funds will be returned during next withdrawal period

post modified 4 years ago