14 posts, 3 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

3 years ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/player/Solskjaer

Have had a couple complaints about this event being dormant for a few months:

https://www.chipmeup.com/event/143447/solskjaer...

It appears as though there should be about $848 remaining in roll?

Please close and pay out

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

3 years ago

Hello all,

Apologies for the slow response, I have had some problems with debt and am trying to resolve it as soon as I can. Rest assured that I am working hard to earn money and as soon as I can I will pay back what is owed in full,

Sols

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

3 years ago

As I said I have debts that I am paying off, am working well towards that now, I don’t appreciate getting crap from CMU users while on the tables, if this happens again I won’t be paying a penny back! Understand when I say I will pay everything back I will, hannyug will now not be getting paid back!

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts

3 years ago

First off, you dont really have the right to tell anyone what you appreciate or dont, as you took their money. The attitude that you dont deserve any crap that is heaped on you based on how you have handled your investors to date is delusional

more importantly, you should be communicating better with your investors and working towards paying off this debt as well. Partial payments, communication, etc all goes a long way when your investors see you playing daily and winning $2k since you last uttered a word here.

Lastly, threatening that you will not pay anyone back because they are angry you took their money, starts to make this go from someone who made a mistake to someone who doesnt care they stole money and will shit on their investors continually for them being mad.

Dont do that. Prove to your investors that you are the person you say you are and goignt to make it right. Had you made the efforts here to communicate with them, set up a plan to pay some of it back, etc you wouldnt have people on you at the tables

this is a mess that you entirely created yourself, your investors have the right to be angry when you dont do the things above and show you are are at least making an effort to right your wrong

post modified 3 years ago

advertisement
Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

3 years ago

Not relevant

Spend your time updating your investors and starting payback as mentioned above

Squabbles will not be played out in this thread

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

3 years ago

RELEVANT comment Harp, I don’t appreciate people going out on a limb to make shit where there is no need for it, I have communicated on several occasions I will pay back when I can and I will, I am genuine and honest about that.

What I can also tell you is that I have a right to free speech as every human does and if you try and act all high and mighty and take that away from me then there will be no money paid back as there is nothing left for me here so lets get today’s events straight so that everyone knows how this has played out today:

Hannyug on my table in Hot 1.10 causes a confrontation with aggression towards me intending nothing more than a fight, then stirring shit in chat box here causing uproar over nothing and then he got chat banned on PS for harassing me in observer chat. I have stated on several occasions here I will pay back in full and I will.

hannyug lets hope my 3hour chat ban helps to get people paid back
26 mins ago

No hanny your 3hour chat ban on stars also interrupted my grind and pissed me off and if anything made me feel less inclined to want to pay people back. However I still will because I do the right thing provided that this message with my voice stands as it is posted now, any changes whatsoever Harp and be assured you won’t see me on here ever again – this is not about ‘squabbling’, this is about hanny causing fuss and uproar where there is none, unnecessarily worrying investors about their paybacks and pointlessly pissing people off who owe you money which is not a good strategy.

As an ‘update’ yes I have been winning a bit on PS recently and should I continue to do well as I am recently then everyone will be paid back in full quite soon, if it turns back the other way again then it may take a little longer but still as soon as I can pay back I will, please note also I have not won $2k recently, sharkscope/OPR etc. can only estimate rebuys and I play a fair amount of $3.50r 180s, my actual profit recently is more like $1k but I have had to use most of that for food/rent etc.

My chat/obsv chat on stars is now turned off so that I can achieve that without being disturbed by morons like hannyug…

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts

3 years ago

The fact that you keep threatening to not pay people back based on people being mad at you or me removing a post where you are calling an investor an idiot is quite disappointing and shows a continued lack of respect for your invetors.

You can threaten all you want, but this thread will be about updates and payback not squabbles and name calling and if you decide that you dont want to pay people back because any future posts like that are going to be removed well that is your choice and your morals

as for unecessarily worrying people about paypack, its been 8 months with little substance from you, i would say that they are more worried from your actions than anyone elses. saying you have communicated on several occasions is pretty disingenuous on your part, you commented in March about still playing, and then in June once you were restricted. 2 comments in 6 months time, only one of which actually admitting you dont have the funds is not several occasions

So cut the crap and the grandstanding and simply communicate with your investors better and start to pay them back. As i said, you wouldnt have any pissed off investors at your tables or in the shoutbox if you showed them the same respect you feel you deserve after taking their money.

There is no need to respond with your outrage towards me, respond to your investors on starting to make this right

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

almost 3 years ago

As most of the money owed it to MrGras and he also lent me some money separate to this event I have sent him $500 directly on stars as a first installment, hopefully the next installments won’t take as long as this one did but have had some big problems to solve in my life, hopefully all is well now :D

Sorry it’s taken so long and sorry for the lack of communication but I’m afraid I’ve had enough to deal with aside from this and angry comments (albeit I appreciate totally justified from your points of view) are not at all helpful from mine as I’ve said I will pay back everything and I will.

Kind Regards.

hannyug
hannyug 1750 points
27264 posts

almost 3 years ago

not relevant

post modified almost 3 years ago

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

almost 3 years ago

CMU money will ofc be paid direct to harp but like I say aside from the event I also owe MrGras some money on the side so am paying that back first, the event is also mostly owed to Gras also so it’s fairer done this way…

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts

almost 3 years ago

Actually it isnt fairer done that way, the fairest way is to pay it into CMU and proportionately investors get paid.

Given that you chose not to do that, it probably would have been even more fair to pay the $49.18 that is owed to other investors to end your debts with multiple people and only have one person (mrgras) to work with, instead of telling CMU investors that they are once again, last in line to be paid back.

I think given the lack of communication or anything here, you could make that effort to put $50 towards investors here and close the book on it with your next payment

Just for everyones calculations since its not posted above from what i can see:

$848 remaining roll

$848/$4000 roll = 21.2% remaining
21.2% x $4 per share = $0.848 per share

58 investor shares x $0.848 = $49.14
850 MrGras shares x $0.848 = $720.80

$769.94 owed total for event

Solskjaer
Solskjaer 0 points
1746 posts

almost 3 years ago

Fair enough, just topped up my CMU acc via deposit to Tony G to make it to $49.14

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts

almost 3 years ago

Confirming receipt.

Investors, will distribute hopefully later today

Harp221122
Harp221122 1509 points
6174 posts

almost 3 years ago

All investors have been paid out via CMU$

There was an additional $28 that was locked, I have sent that to MrGras so total it appears of $528 of the $720.80 he is owed for his investment has been paid.

I am going to assume that you have point of contact for MrGras given you said you also have an outside CMU debt to him and I am going to consider the matter on CMU closed for now and one that you can deal directly with MrGras.

I have asked MrGras to send me his contact info in case you dont have a point of contact. If this is the case you can email mods@chipmeup.com and i will send to you

I dont see any further reason for you to remain on the site at this time