Player Dispute - Ash1591 (locked)

13 posts, 5 voices

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

4 years ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/player/Ash1591

Posted in comments this event: https://www.chipmeup.com/event/148155/ash1591-p... would be completed 2 days ago.

No further comments. Lots of play on account in other games in last two days and another stake posted here yesterday:https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/showthr...

Restricted until event resolved to buyer satisfaction

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

Hey Harp and my investors

I will get the last 4 games done tonight and pay everyone out after 6 games we are in about $1 profit.

Thanks for your patience slow response/play won’t happen again.

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

Last 4 games started sorry for the delay lets hope for a bink :)

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

I have paid everyone out and made a number of notes throughout the stake. I’m sorry for me being slow please will you close this thread now and take away my restriction I won’t be slow again thanks!

advertisement
Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

i would like to see a list of each tournament played and finsh position and winnings in one concise post in your rail

Also i would like to see a player audit from the start of the stake until today (Apr 2nd). You can request this through pokerstars tools—-history—-player history audit

Please select the proper dates, HTML format and make password CMUCMU. Once you receive the email from stars you can forward it to mods@chipmeup.com

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

Bit extreme don’t you think you must really not trust me. You want to see every single game I have played?

Audit has been sent how do I find the Tourney ID’s for all the tournaments played, how come I have to do a huge post with them all when many other players don’t?

post modified 4 years ago

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

I haven’t got a clue how to do it with the T# can you advice me? I feel like you are being very harsh considering I have boomed every bust out on the event.

Have done a full post and will contact every buyer to check if they are happy if need be, because my documentation of the games is a lot better than most so I don’t see what the problem is.

post modified 4 years ago

hannyug
hannyug 1030 points
27266 posts

4 years ago

all funds received

markvolendam
markvolendam 48 points
1536 posts

4 years ago

money received

SteveAAF
SteveAAF 1032 points
8689 posts

4 years ago

All good.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

YOu have to do a full post with the games because you were asked to do one as part of clearing up this dispute thread. As for being harsh, you are entitled to your opinion but if you took the time to review most other disputes that are similar, these are both standard requests for restricted users when resolving issues.

As far as what others do, this dispute is not about what others do, its about you and your event. WHat others do who are not restricted and have no issues is irrelevant

you can find your results on sharkscope, opr, propokerlabs, etc

I have received the audit and will review when i have time.

As for whether i trust you or not, again, this isnt about me trusting you, its about ensuring investors both past and present are protected and taking the steps necessary to find that out. So you can have an attitude about it, or not, but it isnt going to change anything on our side or how we handle these disputes

Ash1591
Ash1591 0 points
32 posts

4 years ago

Spoke to hannyug about disputes and as a result had a look at the other disputes and can see they are similar. Will sort it and do a full post with the tournaments ids for now I have done one with the boom player hands it wasn’t that I didn’t want to do it. It was more that I didn’t know how to I will sort it today and I don’t have an attitude about it just felt it was harsh but upon looking at other dispute I understand it is standard procedure which to be honest I’m happy about because I am also a buyer so want a good dispute system in place get back to me when you have checked the audit I will update the event now. Hopefully we can get this sorted today so I can back to investing in people :P

Harp221122
Harp221122 1635 points
6177 posts

4 years ago

So i have had a chance to review the player audit you sent me. A few things to note:

1. This event was majority of shares bought by CMU ($22.95 of the $25) meaning you needed to have $22.95 on stars to cover that portion, Which you did at the start of the event.

2. during the event however, your balance in your stars account reached $0 on a number of occasions due to playing other games. This includes when you stopped playing games on April 3rd for the event and noted in the rail that you had $16.20 in winnings so far, your balance was $0

3. on the 4th of April you posted your other event that i linked above on another site. Immediately shares were sold and you received funds and immediately you used those funds for games other than what you listed you would play in that event. Here we see a common occurrence as more funds were shipped to you as more was bought and you jump on cash table and play some hyperturbo satties with those funds.

4. You claimed to me twice in pm’s that the only reason you didnt play the event out on the 4th was because CMU was down. I am not sure what CMU being down has to do with playing on stars, but it is clear that you for most of the day on the 4th didnt have enough funds to play out the remaining 4 games, didnt have the winnings and were using funds collected for another event to play hypers and cash

5. The cycle repeats on the 5th where you continue to play with minimal funds everything but the $2.50 180 mans you needed to play. You receive a few small transfers through the day and bust them playing other games, same goes for the early part of Apr 6th

6. On Apr 6th you cashed in a bonus for $50 which would have given you around enough to play out the CMU event (and pay the winnings) and complete the other event, but instead you again play other games and the difference this time is you had some winnings that you eventually got to playing out the remaining $2.50s

7 Lastly, while not CMU’s problem at this point, as of the end of day on Apr. 6th it looks like you had played 5 or 6 tourneys out of $30 for the other event, meaning you should have had $24-$25 in your account, but you had 7 cents between cash and T$

So, in the end you thought it was harsh that we asked for you to submit an audit and make you do a proper rail and commented that I really must not “trust” you. As think you can see from the notes above, “trust” when it comes to backers funds is earned, not given.

Given the delays in this event because funds were used for other games, the inference that the event would have been finished if CMU was not down when in fact you had no funds to play the event with and selling another event on another site and using those funds for other games, there isnt going to be a future here.

Any funds in account will be held until event on other site is sorted out and given to them if necessary

User banned