almost 4 years ago

https://www.chipmeup.com/player/Mlmharknett

Please explain your relationship to: https://www.chipmeup.com/player/soira

Mlmharknett
Mlmharknett 0 points
4 posts
Send Message Recent Forum Posts watchlist permalink

almost 4 years ago

He is my housemate. What has this to do with me.. All I have done is bought shares so why am I restricted? What does it mean?

Mlmharknett
Mlmharknett 0 points
4 posts

almost 4 years ago

He is my housemate. What has this to do with me.. All I have done is bought shares so why am I restricted? What does it mean?

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

almost 4 years ago

Until I can determine if this event: https://www.chipmeup.com/event/111025/soira-pok... was paid back to investors, your account will be restricted.

Since you used his moneybookers to load funds to CMU and have said above that you live with him, funds will have to be repaid before access to the site is granted

Can you also please opt in to sharkscope as part of this process. There is instructions on their site on how to do so

advertisement
Mlmharknett
Mlmharknett 0 points
4 posts

almost 4 years ago

Well what he does is nothing to do with me. I can send you any form of identification you wish. What happens to my shares already bought and my existing cmu balance?

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

almost 4 years ago

all funds are held until issue is resolved.

My suggestion is to get him to log on and resolve his issue

And on a staking site, when someone you live with and use their accounts to load your account owes money, it has everything to do with you

Mlmharknett
Mlmharknett 0 points
4 posts

almost 4 years ago

Well this makes you just as bad as him then. He doesn’t play poker any longer and has told me he won’t be logging on. FYI my banking institution doesn’t allow me to use my card for online gaming which is why his was used.

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

almost 4 years ago

That’s fine, you can blame us for looking to potentially recover funds taken 3 years ago, or you can blame your house mate for being too lazy to come on and try and sort it out. Either way, until we determine if funds are owed for that event, nothing is going to change. If funds are owed, we will return what we have to the right people.

Just because he doesnt play poker any more doesnt mean that if he took funds, they shouldnt be repaid and since the only funds you have loaded have come from his account, well, its not hard to follow what logically should happen.

The choice is his really, not much more from our end until i hear back from investors in the event

Harp221122
Harp221122 1540 points
6174 posts

almost 4 years ago

Have heard back from investors that the soira event was not resolved. Funds from soira skrill account will be returned to investors that were stolen from.

$30.60 recovered/$150.40 money owed = 20.35% recovered per share = 20.35 x $1.88 per share = $0.38 per share

Schabernack – $0.38
gerrrry – $0.38
fharmas – $29.84

Funds returned to cmu balances

Remaining owing = $119.80

Mimharknett banned. if soira wants to resolve can log in under own account and resolve

Schabernack
Schabernack 1310 points
10192 posts

almost 4 years ago

Thanks!