US/EST: 13 Nov 2019 15:22

swilliams7 - PokerStars - 60% of my 13th Anniversary Sunday Million

Tournament information
2 PokerStars
Registered As: 3OutTrout Preview
Buyin $130 ($USD)
Tournament ID:
Start Date: 14 Apr 2019 21:00 (EST) Preview
finished - 7 months ago
Share details
$0.80 per share (0.50%)
price/value 123%
Shares Available? 0 (0.0%)
Shares sold 200 (100.0%)
Player share 0%
Player payment options PokerStars
Share Graph Event 176203
Event Results
Cash Winnings: $0
Winnings per share: $0.00 (inc. stakeback) Return on Investment: -100.00% (inc. stakeback)
Results Entered: 14 Apr 2019 19:56
Description

This is for 60% of my 13th Aniversarry Sunday Million on April 14th.  I'm keeping the other 40%.  Good luck to us !


Too many shares to show pie chart.



Buyer Number of stakes Percentage Status Action
open0 (0.5% each)0.0%open
ch170175 [profile]52.5%sold 
CPU_Staker [profile]42.0%sold 
fu_house_86_ [profile]63.0%sold 
goekme1 [profile]105.0%sold 
kirobritona5 [profile]3015.0%sold 
MDMWINS [profile]105.0%sold 
mfae1 [profile]157.5%sold 
MrLuja [profile]4020.0%sold 
RAYRAYRAYRAY [profile]5025.0%sold 
Richardcoult [profile]52.5%sold 
TryABluffPLS [profile]2512.5%sold 
200/200 sold 
Player share - swilliams7 [profile]0%Unavailable 

Site Type Title/Description Tournament ID Placing # Players Buyin Winnings
1 +
2 +
Comments

kirobritona5 (8 months ago - 02 Apr 2019 09:21 UTC)

I will sent close to start gl


MDMWINS (8 months ago - 02 Apr 2019 10:21 UTC)

sorakasa will send for me gl trout


swilliams7 (7 months ago - 03 Apr 2019 05:44 UTC)

ty ty


kirobritona5 (7 months ago - 06 Apr 2019 09:49 UTC)

sent gl


Richardcoult (7 months ago - 13 Apr 2019 20:32 UTC)

GLGL


swilliams7 (7 months ago - 14 Apr 2019 19:56 UTC)

https://www.boomplayer.com/30564207_336DEACF29

sun runner went 4/4 and finished the job here
kings were my only 2 premiums and he ruan them down twice crushed



view all posts [view]

Loadinganimation