US/EST: 23 Sep 2019 11:11

swilliams7 - PokerStars - 69% of my $215 winter series main event

Tournament information
2 PokerStars
Registered As: 3OutTrout Preview
Buyin $149 ($USD)
Tournament ID:
Start Date: 07 Jan 2019 04:00 (EST) Preview
99998th - 9 months ago
Share details
$0.93 per share (0.50%)
price/value 125%
Shares Available? 0 (0.0%)
Shares sold 200 (100.0%)
Player share 0%
Player payment options PokerStars
Share Graph Event 175222
Event Results
Number of Players: 99,999
Finishing Position: 99,998
Cash Winnings: $0
Winnings per share: $0.00 (inc. stakeback) Return on Investment: -100.00% (inc. stakeback)
Results Entered: 09 Jan 2019 04:33
Description

This is for 69% of my medium winter series main event $148.35  .  I rounded up to cover part of site fee.  I'm keeping the other 31% and must sell out to play.  Stars only please.  good luck us


Too many shares to show pie chart.



Buyer Number of stakes Percentage Status Action
open0 (0.5% each)0.0%open
Reserved (2+2)2914.5% Reserved
brooker10 [profile]21.0%sold 
ch170175 [profile]105.0%sold 
DALIAALLIN [profile]105.0%sold 
kirobritona5 [profile]115.5%sold 
MDMWINS [profile]8040.0%sold 
PINOY_HITMAN777 [profile]94.5%sold 
RAYRAYRAYRAY [profile]2512.5%sold 
RlseTheKraken [profile]21.0%sold 
sots891 [profile]21.0%sold 
TED_SMITH [profile]2010.0%sold 
171/171 sold 
Player share - swilliams7 [profile]0%Unavailable 

Comments

PINOY_HITMAN777 (9 months ago - 01 Jan 2019 02:50 UTC)

payment sent via sam


MDMWINS (9 months ago - 01 Jan 2019 13:35 UTC)

Gl aqua will send


MDMWINS (9 months ago - 02 Jan 2019 19:52 UTC)

glgl


kirobritona5 (9 months ago - 02 Jan 2019 23:21 UTC)

gl sent ps


paulo349 (9 months ago - 05 Jan 2019 09:36 UTC)

no cmu?:(


swilliams7 (9 months ago - 05 Jan 2019 18:13 UTC)

no cmu sorry


PINOY_HITMAN777 (9 months ago - 06 Jan 2019 04:24 UTC)

Payment sent via sam

Good Luck


swilliams7 (9 months ago - 06 Jan 2019 16:39 UTC)

I sold 10% of my event for 115% with no stakeback on 2+2 so to be fair and make up the difference of $14.90 If I brick the main I’ll add 50% of my $25 pspsc tourny which is not raked and has 9k added. If we cash it’s not added because the markup is not relevant


swilliams7 (9 months ago - 07 Jan 2019 06:00 UTC)

22k stack going into day 2 pspc


MDMWINS (9 months ago - 07 Jan 2019 06:41 UTC)

glgl


kirobritona5 (9 months ago - 07 Jan 2019 10:45 UTC)

glgl :)


MDMWINS (9 months ago - 08 Jan 2019 07:22 UTC)

close out?


swilliams7 (9 months ago - 09 Jan 2019 04:35 UTC)

bricked day two, jamed a flip for 130k stack after a flop of j64 two clubs holding j7 clubs



view all posts [view]

Loadinganimation