US/EST: 22 Mar 2019 00:29

swilliams7 - PokerStars - 69% of my Sunday Million

Tournament information
2 PokerStars
Registered As: 3OutTrout Preview
Buyin $149 ($USD)
Tournament ID:
Start Date: 09 Dec 2018 23:34 (EST) Preview
4444th - 3 months ago
Share details
$0.93 per share (0.50%)
price/value 125%
Shares Available? 40 (20.0%)
Shares sold 160 (80.0%)
Player share 0%
Player payment options PokerStars
Share Graph Event 174909
Event Results
Number of Players: 5,555
Finishing Position: 4,444
Cash Winnings: $0
Winnings per share: $0.00 (inc. stakeback) Return on Investment: -100.00% (inc. stakeback)
Results Entered: 09 Dec 2018 22:41
Description

This is for 69% of my sunday million $148.35  .  I rounded up to cover part of site fee.  I'm keeping the other 31% and must sell out to play.  Stars only please.  good luck us


Too many shares to show pie chart.



Buyer Number of stakes Percentage Status Action
open40 (0.5% each)20.0%open
 4020.0%unsoldEvent Complete
brooker10 [profile]31.5%sold 
MDMWINS [profile]7537.5%sold 
MrLuja [profile]73.5%sold 
RAYRAYRAYRAY [profile]2010.0%sold 
Richardcoult [profile]5025.0%sold 
RlseTheKraken [profile]52.5%sold 
160/200 sold 
Player share - swilliams7 [profile]0%Unavailable 

Comments

swilliams7 (3 months ago - 08 Dec 2018 22:47 UTC)

I have placed 9th before for 9.5k


RlseTheKraken (3 months ago - 09 Dec 2018 10:26 UTC)

AQUA sending for my shares please confirm when received TY and GL


MDMWINS (3 months ago - 09 Dec 2018 18:00 UTC)

if not play today plz refund ty


swilliams7 (3 months ago - 09 Dec 2018 18:34 UTC)

I played, opened 22 3rd hand. flopped a boat and ran into a bigger boat


RlseTheKraken (3 months ago - 09 Dec 2018 22:39 UTC)

AQUA just sent for me



view all posts [view]

Loadinganimation