US/EST: 18 Sep 2020 13:39

Blase75 - PokerStars - MagicGog smaller Bigs - Hots, & Sunday Majors

Tournament information
2 PokerStars
Registered As: Biagio75 Preview
Buyin $117 ($USD)
Tournament ID:
Start Date: 07 Sep 2013 09:15 (EST)
07 Sep 2013 15:15 (Europe/Rome) Preview
finished - 7 years ago
Share details
$2.35 per share (2.00%)
price/value 100%
Shares Available? 0 (0.0%)
Shares sold 20 (40.0%)
Player share 60%
Player payment options ChipMeUp $
Share Graph Event 130606
Event Results
Cash Winnings: $29
Winnings per share: $0.58 (inc. stakeback) Return on Investment: -75.32% (inc. stakeback)
Results Entered: 09 Sep 2013 00:57
Description

ACCEPT $CMU ONLY

2 shares for each event: Big 109 - Hot 75 - Big + Hot 55  44 Turbo including 2 shares of 14% Sunday Majors

70% for investors, I'll keep the rest 30% 

Added $1 for CMU fee

Chart-table-toggle
Refresh


Buyer Number of stakes Percentage Status Action
open0 (2.0% each)0.0%open
Reserved (KRAK)24.0% Reserved
dawheeler88 [profile]24.0%paid out 
Dazwhite [profile]24.0%paid out 
hateraises [profile]24.0%paid out 
HiStakeSteve [profile]24.0%paid out 
kirobritona5 [profile]24.0%paid out 
MisterC [profile]24.0%paid out 
nadyalqudsy [profile]24.0%paid out 
Schabernack [profile]24.0%paid out 
ZBNightOwl62 [profile]24.0%paid out 
18/18 sold 
Player share - Blase75 [profile]60%Unavailable 

Comments

Blase75 (7 years ago - 07 Sep 2013 12:37 UTC)

44 turbo is not part of this event
mistake, used same last time description…


RlseTheKraken (7 years ago - 07 Sep 2013 13:53 UTC)

Sent CMU for the 2 reserved GL US :)


Blase75 (7 years ago - 07 Sep 2013 21:17 UTC)

all busted i guess, we got only sunday major


Blase75 (7 years ago - 09 Sep 2013 01:04 UTC)

unlocking funds, paid KRAK only atm



view all posts [view]

Loadinganimation