US/EST: 17 Feb 2020 16:13

Blase75 - PokerStars - MagicGog smaller Bigs - Hots,Turbo & Sunday Majors

Tournament information
2 PokerStars
Registered As: Biagio75 Preview
Buyin $71 ($USD)
Tournament ID:
Start Date: 30 Aug 2013 21:15 (EST) Preview
finished - 6 years ago
Share details
$0.70 per share (1.00%)
price/value 99%
Shares Available? 0 (0.0%)
Shares sold 70 (70.0%)
Player share 30%
Player payment options ChipMeUp $
Share Graph Event 130342
Event Results
Cash Winnings: $376
Winnings per share: $3.75 (inc. stakeback) Return on Investment: 435.71% (inc. stakeback)
Results Entered: 02 Sep 2013 03:28
Description

ACCEPT $CMU ONLY

1 shares for each event: Big 109 - Big 55 - Hot 75 - Hot 55 -  44 Turbo including 1 share of 14% Sunday Majors

(I have few more shares in Magic), so this event inlclude 1 share for each event.

70% for investors, I'll keep the rest 30% 

Added $1 for CMU fee

Chart-table-toggle
Refresh


Buyer Number of stakes Percentage Status Action
open0 (1.0% each)0.0%open
Reserved11.0%Reserved
Reserved (KRAK)44.0% Reserved
Reserved (SCHAB)22.0% Reserved
Reserved (daz)55.0% Reserved
Reserved (prae)88.0% Reserved
BluffTwice [profile]44.0%paid out 
Dazwhite [profile]55.0%paid out 
Dolf_delft [profile]22.0%paid out 
honeybadger [profile]33.0%paid out 
karam2160 [profile]55.0%paid out 
Konnerz [profile]1010.0%paid out 
marvinsytan888 [profile]55.0%paid out 
MisterC [profile]1010.0%paid out 
ZBNightOwl62 [profile]55.0%paid out 
49/49 sold 
Player share - Blase75 [profile]30%Unavailable 

Comments

Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 03:11 UTC)

3 Shares reserved for KRAK and 3 for SCHABER


RlseTheKraken (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 12:48 UTC)

Sent CMU for 5 reserved tottal GL US n Magic


Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 13:00 UTC)

Ty Krak. total 5


Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 16:24 UTC)

event starting, added 5 more share if you want take up to 10


Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 17:08 UTC)

5 shares reserved for DAZ and 8 for PRAE


Dazwhite (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 17:15 UTC)

ZBnightowl should have sent $3.50 for my 5 reserved.

Thanks!


ZBNightOwl62 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 17:20 UTC)

yep he did ;)

with comment “for Dazz shares”


Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 19:00 UTC)

Ty guys got Prae e Daz funds


Blase75 (6 years ago - 30 Aug 2013 20:39 UTC)

All busted, we have to wait sunday majors


Schabernack (6 years ago - 02 Sep 2013 03:30 UTC)

Thanks for offering Blase!


Blase75 (6 years ago - 02 Sep 2013 04:09 UTC)

Payout done, any problem let me know thx



view all posts [view]

Loadinganimation